Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Pork Chops with Roasted Sweet Potato Hash


It's a week night and after a work day I usually have no desire to cook. It was just my husband and I tonight for dinner though and I had a few apples, a sweet potato and a half a red onion left over that I needed to cook before they went bad. So voila I came up with a roasted sweet potato hash!

I took these beauties and chopped them up...



With the veggies in a bowl I tossed them with some salt, pepper, olive oil and red pepper flakes...



I transferred the veggies to a baking pan and roasted them for about 30 minutes on 400... I just tested them for tenderness and once the sweet potatoes were fork tender I removed them from the oven.

As the veggies were roasting I seasoned some pork chops with salt and pepper...



Then in a frying pan with some olive oil I panned fried the pork chops for a few minutes on each side. About 3-4 minutes on each side. Once they were done I let them rest on the plate while the veggies finished up cooking.

And this is what we got...


It was so tasty! I would definitely make it again!

Cheers!



And a little more witchiness...


When you light a candle make a wish... send out what you want into the universe. If you need money say it! Its ok to ask for what you need. The goddess will listen. Be open to what you need or want. Let the candle burn out. I light a tea light candle every night. Some things take time, but be patient as what you put out into the universe will come back!








No comments:

Post a Comment